Friday, December 3, 2010

Vent Cleaning in Temecula

A Better Vent Cleaning in Murrieta as been a family owned and operated business since 2005. We've just recently moved from Sacramento, CA. I have over 12 years experience in the duct cleaning, dryer vent and chimney cleaning and repair industry. I've worked as a superintendent for A-1 Chimney, a company based in Sacramento, supervising all major restoration of masonry chimneys and prefab fireplaces. There is no problem that I have not seen or fixed.
Our goal in owning our own company is to provide the best service that we possibly can, for a fair price. As a homeowner, I was tired of companies taking advantage of my family. Not showing up when I take a day off work to get a service done. Companies showing up late without a warning call. Service guys showing up with a bad attitude like it was my fault for making them work. Service guys that get paid very low wages, and therefore don't provide the best or needed service.

Call Today For a Free Estimate
(951) 501-0213       

http://www.abetterventcleaningtemecula.info/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment